Hi everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we've just released the 2.1 rc6 version of
FreeAmp. The changes from this version include:

Changes for version 2.1.0 rc6
- Added support for mouse wheel volume adjustment in linux
- Removed in the internal Vorbis code -- outside libraries are now needed
  for using vorbis.
- Added ID3lib code to the freeamp codebase. The id3 interfaces keep changing
  so we'll just wait until that stablizes.
- The user can now set which MusicBrainz server FreeAmp should use.
- Ray Lucke contributed the arts pmo
- Decreased the startup time quite a bit.
- Random stability bugs fixed.

Download FreeAmp from the usual place:

   http://www.freeamp.org/index.html?mode=download

Have fun!

--ruaok         Freezerburn! All else is only icing. -- Soul Coughing

Robert Kaye   --    [EMAIL PROTECTED]   --   http://www.mayhem-chaos.net