Hello, everyone.

   I'm developping a bi-directional remote control
device (for serial port) with a 2-line lcd dispay and
buttons. I'm wondering how I can connect it as a UI
for freeamp.

   I have checked the code and seen how to add a
plugin, but I've also seen an lcd directory in freeamp
sources. Is there a specific form of driver for lcd I
must write?
   I've seen some driver specifications in there, but
I'm not sure if the software I built that currently
controlls the display, may work in this kind of driver
(It needs packet confirmation and packet delay
counting).

By the way, what is this 'LCDproc'? Is it a physical
device, or stands for a protocol ?

Thanks
     Kostas