I've tried recompiling the musicbrainz source, tried the cvs version of it.
All fail only the cvs version fails with a ton of undefined references,
probably due to not working well with gcc 3.0, even though it compiled fine.
I've tried using the cvs and version 2.1 of freeamp, same errors on both
versions of musicbrainz.  Nothing seems to work when.