-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Tamer Demir
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 1:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MP3 player in WinCE??

Hello Sirs/Madams

I am trying to port freeamp to WinCE platform, but unfortunately freeamp
is
rather big project.
Does anybody has the lightweight version of freeamp or any other mp3
player.

I want only the basic properties, like playing mp3 and able to play
icecast
streaming that is all I need. Like I said before freeamp is too be to be

simplified.

Can anybody help me or want to share his/her experiences?

Best Regards,

Tamer Demir