I actually tried 3 approaches
1) port the STL that freeamp normally builds with (old SGI)
2) use the standard
3) use STLPorts STL

All in all it proved to be an an exercise in futility.
If FreeAmp had not reliead heavily on iostreams then things
might have been much smoother. I did a lot of digging around
for a streams implementation on WinCE and was unable to
find anything.

-- Bruce