Hi guys,

I would really appreciate some help regarding the matter bellow.

I would like to notify the class SoundCardPMO that something has changed in
the PreferenceWindow (i.e. Win32PreferenceWindow class).

I am aware that there is an eventdata header file which has classes that
inherits from event.

How do I go about using this facility. Any help in this matter would be
really appreciated.

The main two things I would like to know are how do I send the message and
once the message is sent how do I from SoundCardPMO detect that a message
has been sent.

Thank you very much.

James