Right now things are pretty inefficient and all messages are sent to all
plugins. We always had plans to allow plugins to "subscribe" to
different types of messages... just never happened. That said, my memory
is a little rusty but here is what you should need to do.

1. Define a new event that inherits from Event. You can see examples of
this in base\include\eventdata.h
2. Next you need to add a case in Player::ServiceEvent()
(base\src\player.cpp) that forwards the event via the SendEventToUI()
functioan call... just append it to the long list of other events.
3. In your PMO you should look for your new event in your event loop.
Search for PeekEvent() and GetEvent() in the current PMO for where it is
checking the queue.

Hope this helps.

elrod