On Thu, 8 Jan 2015 21:30:10 +1100, Ian Smith wrote:

 > So it seems; I'll post a proper response based on the text above and my
 > musings below to bugzilla .. such details are important, and I should
 > have been game to speculate there originally, my apologies to all.

Argh.  After spending 10 minutes formatting a response to juris' message
on bugzilla - yes, logged in - I couldn't find any sort of 'submit'
button anywhere to actually post my message?

So I went to mark and copy my response and somehow lost the contents in
the process.  Subsequent attempts to even get back to the bug were met
with "Data Transfer Interrupted The connection to bugs.freebsd.org has
terminated unexpectedly. Some data may have been transferred." after
first warning of transferring to a non-encrypted page.  I'd also added
myself as a cc but again there seemed no way to submit any of it.

Might my old Seamonkey lack some javascript thingy bugzilla needs?  I'll
try again later, but can someone whack me with a clue please?

Confused, Ian