Anthony Atkielski wrote:
Chris writes:

I'm not entirely sure what this is 'sposed to mean. If it means what I
think it does, I'll translate.

It means that the real purpose of certification--no matter what type of
certification it might be--is to allow some people to make more money
unfairly to the detriment of others.

It pains me to see something like FreeBSD going down this path.
Clearly, someone wants to make money off certifications, directly or
indirectly, and no scruples prevent them from attacking the open-source
domain to that end.

Zzzzz.   Please move this to -chat (or better yet, /dev/null), as it is no
longer advocating FreeBSD..

Eric