Julian H. Stacey wrote:
Release Engineers,
+ Various CCs
Is there a draft FreeBSD-6 release announcement please, to base a 2 page magazine article on ? I only know of:
   http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2005-August/018061.html
   -->  http://www.freebsd.org/releases/6.0R/todo.html#required      etc, &
   6.0-BETA3 /usr/src/UPDATING with eg
        "FreeBSD 6.x has many debugging features turned on" etc
A German magazine, FreeX (ed. Rosa Riebl cc'd) asked Ernst Winter (cc'd)
for someone who could write a 2 page article on features new to FreeBSD 6.
Anyone been assembling similar material for other countries/ languages ?
No point duplicating effort.

Once we have raw material, there are native German speaking BSD users
on national & Berkeley In Munich http://berklix.org/bim/ mail lists.

We don't usually write the release announcements until right before the
release. I'd be happy to provide material for someone writing an article, though.

Scott