On Thursday 01 December 2005 10:10 pm, Takeo Hashimoto wrote:
> >                                                                    What
> > do you really want the project to do?
>
> I had misunderstood that send-pr will reach to jp admins,
> but now I know send-pr system is not directly connected to jp admins.
>
> so... If there is someone in the project who can contact to jp admins,
> and if he can, would he please forward this topic to them?
> That is the only thing that I can want the project to do.

Ok, that sounds reasonable.  I can point one of the guys on core@ at this PR
actually since he is in .jp and I think he might work with jp.freebsd.org.

> >                    All we can really do is point the jp.freebsd.org
> > domain at a different set of folks, but we can't do that unless a
> > different set of folks with machines exist and are setup and have
> > demonstrated that they are more responsive than the existing jp folks.
>
> waoh waoh it is the last choise that I don't want.
> I am not a terrorist, I want to make better changes (or no changes)
> peacefully.

I understand.  I'm mostly just trying to make a point about what the project
can or can not do.  I guess the biggest thing is that freebsd.org and
jp.freebsd.org aren't very tightly joined, but fairly independent of each
other.

> >> OK, then, this PR was wrong topic.
> >> my last task of this PR is only one thing:
> >>  - post a summary
> >>
> >> ...am I wrong again? :)
> >
> >You can post a summary if you wish.  I'll probably close the PR after that
> >though.
>
> Thanks. I am now preparing it, please wait more few hours.

Sure.

> >> anyway, I will keep act to jp admins. thanks.
> >
> >Ok, that's the best thing to do for now.  If the jp folks are not
> > responsive you can send an e-mail to core@, but note that from the notes
> > above there really isn't a whole lot core can do other than perhaps pull
> > jp.freebsd.org but that would only be viable if the current jp was worse
> > than having no jp at all, which I highly doubt would be true.
>
> I hope that I do not send claim to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> We still need jp subdomain, I just want to make it better.

Yes, I wouldn't expect you need to resort to e-mailing [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Due
to the way
the projects are organized however, as far as freebsd.org itself, e-mailing
core@ is about all you can really do.  Anything less drastic requires
interacting with jp.freebsd.org directly, but I think we're both clear on
that now.

--
John Baldwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  <><  http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/
"Power Users Use the Power to Serve"  =  http://www.FreeBSD.org