Fixed, thanks ...

On Fri, 25 Aug 2006, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

On 2006-08-24 22:26, "Marc G. Fournier" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:
I'm probably stating the blatantly obvious, but the trick is how we
can convince them that FreeBSD is a "common OS", I guess :)

That is why I wrote up and setup bsdstats.org ... see
/usr/ports/sysutils/bsdstats ... get included ... the idea is to get
continuous, monthly numbers on deployments of FreeBSD, what versions
are in use, what architectures ... and, if you so desire to add it,
what hardware is in use also ...

The port has a few minor problems, but I did install and run it here.

Can we fix the following too, please? :-)

# pkg_delete bsdstats-3.0_2
pkg_delete: file '/usr/local/etc/periodic/montly' doesn't exist
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory
'/usr/local/etc/periodic/montly'
pkg_delete: unable to completely remove directory '/usr/local/etc/periodic'
pkg_delete: couldn't entirely delete package (perhaps the packing list is
incorrectly specified?)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/root#