Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
Jona Joachim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Dag-Erling Smørgrav <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Jona Joachim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
I heard of the "Stop the Blob" campaign led by allBSD [1] today.
The FreeBSD logo is used in their flyer [2] which means that the
FreeBSD Project is supporting the campaign.
I don't see a FreeBSD logo there.  All I see is the BSD daemon,
which is a common mascot for all BSD derivatives.  The FreeBSD
logo is here: <URL:http://www.freebsd.org/logo.html>
You have to scroll to the bottom of the flyer. I hope this is not
too much of an effort.
http://misc.allbsd.de/Kampagnen/NoBlob/NoBlob-en-Poster.jpg

OK.  That's a clear trademark violation.  I expect AllBSD will be
hearing from the FreeBSD Foundation's lawyers...

What this suppose to mean?
Allbsd is doing a pretty awesome job!

DES