https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=222425
--- Comment #6 from Andrey V. Elsukov <[email protected]> --- (In reply to chris from comment #4) > I run: > > gpart backup ada0 | gpart restore -F ada1 > true > /dev/ada1 > gpart bootcode -b /boot/pmbr -p /boot/gptboot -i 1 ada1 So, if partition table is still here after `true > /dev/ada1`, this means that before reboot you have correct partition table. And this means that gptboot by some cause thinks that GPT at the boot moment is wrong. I assume, that when you return back the booting from ada0 in the BIOS, partition tables on both disk are good? I.e. `gpart show` shows all partitions without CORRUPT word. Can you try to write gptboot from 10.3? I.e. `gpart bootcode -b /boot/pmbr -p /10.3/boot/gptboot -i 1 ada1` where /10.3/boot/gptboot - is bootcode from 10.3. -- You are receiving this mail because: You are the assignee for the bug. _______________________________________________ [email protected] mailing list https://lists.freebsd.org/mailman/listinfo/freebsd-bugs To unsubscribe, send any mail to "[email protected]"
