On Sat, 2016-11-26 at 06:21 -0500, Stari Karp wrote:
> web browser, please?
>
> Dear Sir,
>
> I did "play" to build a web browser https://iridiumbrowser.de/
> There are also some on https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/58611/
>
> but I do not have any success. I hope that OpenBSD settings will help
> me but no:
> http://cvsweb.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/www/iridium/
>
> Do you have any suggestion how to make a Makefile, please?
>
> Thank you very much.

Chromium is too bloated and it's impossible to understand everything
unless you work on it every day. And privacy, uh. It sends too much to
google, just too much. Watching this kind of behaviour in tcpdump would
make people delete the package in the past, but no one seems concerned
now. If everyone use it - this is no longer bad :)

I wouldn't have time to investigate iridium. Just look what we done
with chromium, compare, build, investigate.