Ian Whalley writes:

 > Do you have a monitor switch?  If so, I bet it is a cybex one.  Look
 > in the manual for the 'reset mice' control sequence -- that seems to
 > do the trick for me.

Hi,

Yes, I have monitor switch but it's dummy manual one.  I removed it
completely and now mouse works without problems.  It's quite strange
this switch will broke mouse if I don't use it and switch just sits
between these wires.  It also works with other operating systems.

  Tomppa
--
Sun Microsystems Oy PL 102, Niittymäentie 9, 02201 Espoo, Finland
Tomi Vainio (System Support Engineer)     +358 9 52556300 hotline