> I think David was joking with you, hence the \begin{wpaul} statement. Bill
> Paul is of course our resident Ethernet driver guy, and he is not known
> for his patience with people who do not supply enough information. :)

Only 1/2 joking.  This seems to be my month for content free bug reports.
I would also expect a computer professional (especially one running
-CURRENT) to understand what a bug report is and what should be contained
in one.  Gezz, am I the only one that has had to do system administration
before?

--
-- David    ([EMAIL PROTECTED])