In article <l0302090ab417f4fbdd0e@[194.32.164.2]>, Bob Bishop
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I now suspect that cvsup.uk.freebsd.org isn't up-to-date. Anyone
> know anything?

Yes, I heard from the maintainer that its updates had been failing for
a few days due to a configuration error.  I believe it's fixed again
now.

BTW, if you suspect problems at a CVSup mirror, be sure to tell the
maintainer.  They're all listed in the FreeBSD Handbook.

John
--
  John Polstra                                               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  "No matter how cynical I get, I just can't keep up."        -- Nora Ephron