On Wed, 29 Sep 1999, Marcel Moolenaar wrote:

> I just finished committing the sigset_t changes I worked on for the last
> 5 weeks.
>
> Before attempting to build world, you must make and install a new
> kernel. The new kernel will contain new syscalls that are needed during
> build world. doscmd is currently not being build because it needs fixing
> first.

        Is there any way at all that we can change this process so that
building the kernel first is not required? Those of us involved in
educating users about the make world process spend a lot of time telling
them not to do this. It's amazing how long and how tenaciously "one-time"
exceptions like this stick in their minds.

        That said, I think that your commit messages were models of
excellence, and this work looks like something that will benefit the
project for a long time down the road.

Thanks,

Doug
--