> > I Can't believe this email only produced TWO responses!
> > I would have thought that this wouldhav brought out the chainsaws!
> > Maybe no-one is listenning on 'arch' any more, or maybe 'arch' doesn't
> > work? (the only responders got it via 'core')
>
> Interesting.  It appears that somehow I got 'unsubscribed' from arch.
> Not sure why, but in May I was subscribed, but I'm no longer subscribed.
>
> Did everyone get unsubscribed when it went idle?

I believe I did more than once.  I've re-subscribed several times and
got a ``you'll have to be approved manually'' message back.  When I
tried again a few days ago, it seemed to stick.

Like you, I was subscribed at one point....

--
Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>                   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>