At 09:53 PM 10/25/99 -0700, you wrote:
>kuriyama    1999/10/25 21:53:29 PDT
>
>  Modified files:        (Branch: RELENG_3)
>    etc                  pccard.conf.sample
>  Log:
>  MFC: Add Allied Telesis CentreCOM LA-PCM_V2 entry.

Here's another (works only under 4.0-CURRENT, as this
particular PC-Card is a CardBus):

# 3Com Megahertz 3C574B (3CCFE574BT)
card "3Com" "Megahertz 574B"
        config 0x1 "ep0" 10 0x1
        insert  /etc/pccard_ether ep0
        insert  3Com Megahertz 574B card inserted
        remove  /sbin/ifconfig delete ep0
        remove  3Com Megahertz 574B card removed

I originally was unable to get this card working - it
required IRQ 10, so I had to change the "?" to "10" (my
entry was copied from another 3Com card, don't remember which).

Note: This hasn't been tested with Warner's new pcic code.
I'll be doing that this weekend. :-)
--
Will Andrews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>