Patches for CSS to a bleeding-edge -current (well, Monday night)
can be found at:

        http://www.cs.duke.edu/~gadde/freebsd/dvd/

Anyone want to try it out?  Run "tstdvd" on a patched
kernel and see what happens.

I've been able to authenticate most of my 6 DVDs (including The Matrix
and A Bug's Life), but my "regionless" DVDs do not, surprisingly.
I am investigating.  I'm using a Toshiba SD-M1202 DVD-ROM.

Oh, and by the way, do not run the dvdinfo program in the css-auth
package unless you want your DVD drive to be unusable until your next
reboot.

-syam