In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Will Andrews writes:
: Hmm.. ep0 on IRQ 3? It should be on IRQ 10. At least, that's what has
: always worked
: for me on previous -CURRENT code. Otherwise I get the same last 2 messages.

I've always used 11.

: Yep - this happens to me when i do a `ifconfig ep0`. Ka-boom.

I'm not seeing this here.  What cards are involved to make this
happen?  It is possible something got screwed up when I converted to
newbus the if_ep_pccard attachment...

Warner