Warner Losh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Card ejection (including suspend) doesn't work, which I'll try to fix
>at some point, but I might not get around to fixing that before new
>pccard work begins.  I think it would be easy to mostly fix (like the
>old code mostly worked) with more thought on how to do this (see -arch
>for a message related tot his problem).

  I think FreeBSD-4-current does not support PC-Card suspend yet.
  I read and diffed old code and current code.  But I did not find
out anything....

  Does someone create patch for this problem?

# or we need to rewrite and maintain pccard code(/sys/dev/pccard)?

Thanks in advance

MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro
Yokohama, Japan.