On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:

> >For some definitions of "works".
>
> Low shot.  If not for Cameron and Sanimura-san we would still be left
> dangling with the hopeless kludge of pcm vs VoxWare.  They finally put
> their effort into something which all questions plus remarks on the
> topic would already have released a long time ago.

It wasn't meant to be low or insulting. I'm making the simple obervation
that my office has been oddly silent ever since switching to newpcm.

It's not for unwillingness to test patches either.

--
- bill fumerola - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - BF1560 - computer horizons corp -
- ph:(800) 252-2421 - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -