On Mon, 3 Jan 2000, Brian Beattie wrote:

> Having read, the first article or so on this subject, I decided that it
> had absolutely no merit.  However; seeing an article by you I figured that
> it would be at least interesting.  I was not disapointed.
>
> Thank you.

Please, I know you meant well, but THIS THREAD MUST DIE!!!  Please give it
a rest!

> Brian Beattie            | The only problem with
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]      | winning the rat race ...
> www.aracnet.com/~beattie | in the end you're still a rat

Chuck Robey                | Interests include C & Java programming,
New Year's Resolution:  I  | electronics, communications, and
will not sphroxify gullible| signal processing.
people into looking up     | I run picnic.mat.net: FreeBSD-current(i386) and
fictitious words in the    |      jaunt.mat.net : FreeBSD-current(Alpha)|
dictionary.                |