On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> And given that we've already slipped from December 15th, I think you
> can treat this as a pretty hard deadline, to be further slipped only
> grudgingly and in response to clear and dire need.
>
> 10 days, folks!  Make 'em count.. :)

  I don't suppose there is any chance that kern/15251 might be closed
before then. It adds unsigned support to sysctl(8) so it doesn't report
bogus numbers. It's just a minor detail, but it wouldn't take but a moment
to fix. I'de commit it myself, but... ;)

  Kelly

--
Kelly Yancey  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -  Richmond, VA
Analyst / E-business Development, Bell Industries  http://www.bellind.com/