>>>>> "Kazu" == Kazutaka YOKOTA <yok...@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp> writes:

 Kazu> You need to be running usbd.

 Kazu> In any case, we need some more work in the usb and ukbd driver code to
 Kazu> be able to "detach" the ukbd driver while the system is running.

Amancio and Nick helped me get my system with only a USB keyboard and
USB mouse up and running. Right now I'm pretty happy with the way it
is now. My only concern is that the FreeBSD bootloader does not appear
to see keystrokes from the USB keyboard (which kinda makes it
difficult to switch OSes on an USB only system).

 Kazu> Kazu

[Amancio: I'm currently building world in preparation for compiling a
kernel without atkbdc and atkbd, as you suggested]

Viren
--
Viren R. Shah
"You are about as sharp as a sack of wet mice"