Oh, very well, I'll have to say Perforce isn't that bad- it's just that it
doesn't have a snappy set of tcl/tk GUI tools that allow you look at whole
branch and revision histories.. It doesn't have a 3-way filemerge tool (I
still fire up teamware (what NSElite became) to do heavy merging and use
the automerge feature)... Perforce *does* have the disparate release
stream feature, but I have found it somewhat difficult to use. Perhaps if
I'd actually had the depot locally I'd feel more at home with it....