Maxim Sobolev wrote:
>It seems that as of today -current pccard driver still isn't usable.
>Kernel paniced after pccardd trying ifconfig ed0. Following is my dmesg,
>interesting that pccardd complain about "slot 0,1,2,3", while I only
>have two.

This slot problem is usually caused by loading the pcic KLD into
a kernel which already contains pcic support.  Is your
/etc/rc.pccard loading the pcic module (the default behaviour)?
Is pcic support already built into your kernel?  If the answer to
both of these is `yes', you've got to change one or the other.

As to the panic, have you tried the patch Søren posted to current
a short time ago?

Thomas Stephens
t...@stephens.org