Warner Losh <i...@harmony.village.org> says:
: In message <372ea8c8.15880...@altavista.net> Maxim Sobolev writes:
: : It seems that as of today -current pccard driver still isn't usable.
: : Kernel paniced after pccardd trying ifconfig ed0. Following is my dmesg,
: : interesting that pccardd complain about "slot 0,1,2,3", while I only
: : have two.
:
: Bummer.  Don't load the pcic module.
:
: The PCCARD code really sucks, but it basically kinda sorta works.  I'm
: working to reduce the suckage factor, but it will be some time before
: the suckage is completely eliminated.

Quick question.  Will the work you're doing also solve the problems with
the detection and driver assignment on modem/serial cards or is that
another problem all-together?

        --Jerry

name:  Jerry Alexandratos         ||  Open-Source software isn't a
phone: 302.521.1018               ||  matter of life or death...
email: jalex...@perspectives.net  ||  ...It's much more important