:etc
:
:This was during a cp -R /* /mnt where /mnt is a SCSI disk I'm testing.
:Both disks are on seperate SCSI buses. Is this because the cp -R
:tries to copy /proc ??
:
:|   / o / /  _          Arnhem, The Netherlands        - Powered by FreeBSD -
:|/|/ / / /( (_) Bulte   WWW  : http://www.tcja.nl      http://www.freebsd.org

    It seems to me that a cp command like is probably trying to
    cp -R /mnt to /mnt ... /* will include /mnt, right?  I'm not
    sure what would be causing the errors, though, unless the cp
    is recursing endlessly due to the cp of /mnt on top of /mnt
    and running the filesystem out of space...

                                        -Matt
                                        Matthew Dillon
                                        <dil...@backplane.com>