On 02/28/11 08:56, Bruce Cran wrote:
On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 08:49:07 -0600
Nathan Whitehorn<nwhiteh...@freebsd.org>  wrote:

- There is only one CD image produced, which is always also a live CD
It would be really useful if a netinstall ISO could be made too -
people still have slow Internet connections where having a bootonly
disc is nice. For example Debian's 35 MB business-card CD is great when
you can only download at 50 kB/s.

Yes, I agree. The netinstall stuff is only really useful once the FTP mirrors start carrying the new distribution format, so it isn't hooked up yet. I've been keeping track of (and minimizing) the tools used by the installer, which should help select what things should do on this disk and in case we also want to produce some super-minimal TFTP-able MFS root in the future.
-Nathan