Using new vm_page_alloc_contig() may be a better option here. Can't help
with patch, stuck with pre Nov 15 CURRENT myself.

Ok. The third parameter of vm_page_alloc_contig says the caller has to specify an allocation class. Which one should we use?

Also the vm_object_t and the vm_memattr_t are are beyond my knowledge. I'm checking Arch Book but I have no clue. Here I'm lost.

Not "also", but instead.  And only for managed pages.  For unmanaged pages a
caller doesn't have to acquire anything.
The relevant change in head has happened much much earlier than r227568.

And this is a totally different issue from the vm_phys_alloc_contig issue.
Let's not mix them.

I changed the code hold the lock of vm_page_queue_free_mtx. The machine them panic because of a page not present.

      http://pastebin.com/hGHCJqEP

I don't understand why the bt doesn't contain the complete trace of the vbox kmod. That would give us a complete clue of what is going on.

OTOH this bt makes me think that Gleb's suggestion is correct and vm_page_alloc_contig would appear to be a better option. However I'm not sure, what do you think?