On 12/15/2011 08:26 AM, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:
15.12.2011 17:36, Michael Larabel пишет:
On 12/15/2011 07:25 AM, Stefan Esser wrote:
Am 15.12.2011 11:10, schrieb Michael Larabel:
No, the same hardware was used for each OS.

In terms of the software, the stock software stack for each OS was used.
Just curious: Why did you choose ZFS on FreeBSD, while UFS2 (with
journaling enabled) should be an obvious choice since it is more similar
in concept to ext4 and since that is what most FreeBSD users will use
with FreeBSD?

I was running some ZFS vs. UFS tests as well and this happened to have
ZFS on when I was running some other tests.

Can we look at the tests?
My opinion is ZFS without tuning is much slower than UFS2.

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTAyNjg