Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Mar 2000, Paul Richards wrote:
>
> > I'm picking up my secure code from internat so why is modssl trying to
> > use rsaref rather than the international rsa?
>
> Because the dlopen() of librsaintl.so fails.

Ok, I give up :-) Why would that happen then ?

I can't see anything wrong with librsaINTL.* that would prevent it from
being loaded.

I'm not the only person seeing this, it's been reported on the ports
list by someone else as well.

> > Is there a document that explains how all this is supposed to work, I've
> > lost track of how the crypto code is organised.
>
> See the handbook. If thats not clear enough please tell me what you'd like
> clarified..thanks

Do you mean section 8.5? I was looking for implementation details not a
general overview.

e.g. what goes on in libcrypto that determines which of the librsa*
libraries to load. Yes, I know I could read the code but I'm just
looking for some general pointers as to what's supposed to be going on.

Paul.