Dirk Roehrdanz wrote:

> Thanks for the modification.
> I have replaced the "[]" with "{}" . A run of "make buildworld" with
> the patch finished without errors.

Sorry about that.  I did it quickly and the font I was using has the characters
looking identical.  Time to change fonts :-)

> The output of objdump --private-headers on the created librsaINTL.so.1
> libs  under /usr/obj contains now the line "NEEDED libcrypto.so.1".
> Apache-modssl works now  with encryption!

Good news.  I was sure that would fix the problem.

> Should I file a pr  with the patch ?

If you like.  Hopefully someone will pick it up from the list sooner and commit
the patch.  send-pr is the official channel for reporting bugs.

Jim Bloom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]