On 08/02/2012 05:39, John Baldwin wrote:
> I find this a bit ironic from you given that I've met you in person at
> USENIX ATC which is an order of magnitude more expensive than BSDCan (and
> in fact, one of the reasons the US-based BSDCon died and was effectively
> supplanted by BSDCan was that BSDCan is far cheaper).

Yep, back in 2004 when traveling to conferences was part of my job, and
before my daughter was born. My life now is quite different.

... not to mention that this thread isn't about me. It's about the
importance of remote participation to the FreeBSD community as a whole.

Doug

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what