On Sun, Apr 02, 2000 at 06:16:43PM +0200, Bernd Walter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Do you see it only with R5 or also with other organisations?

I don't have any problems with my own -current system which has striped
volume over three UW SCSI disks. SCSI-only system, SMP.
Sources from March 14.
I had no problems with striped volume over two ATA disks in the first
round with test box, then I added the two disks, configured raid5 and
here we are 8-)
--

Vallo Kallaste
[EMAIL PROTECTED]