Yes, this needs to be fixed. I have an open bug about this with respect to
making the f/w a loadable module as well. I'll probably split it into several
pieces so that each f/w update is smaller. I could probably make it binary and
compress is (each f/w module is an array of 16 bit shorts), but that has it's
onw problems.

You should note, btw, that my link isn't all *that* faster than yours (I have
144Kbit DSL).

Sorry about the large enchilada.