Baptiste Daroussin wrote, On 07/23/2014 16:42:
So much has happened that it is hard to summarize so I'll try to highlight the
major points:
- New solver, now pkg has a real SAT solver able to automatically handle
   conflicts and dynamically discover them. (yes pkg set -o is deprecated now)

Does pkg/Pkg/PKG/pkgng/PkgNg/PKGNG/whatever now downgrade/revert packages when
removing an alternative repository, such as FreeBSD_new_xorg? (Previously, it
didn't: I was required to manually remove and (re)install all X11-related