Am 07.10.2014 um 23:57 schrieb Matthias Andree:
> Am 07.10.2014 um 22:17 schrieb Antoine Brodin:
>> So,  the test fail on head,  but if you look carefully,  1480342*1024
>> = 0x5a5a... which looks like malloc junk.
> Bingo, thanks for the pointer.
>> But when I turn off malloc debugging ( ln -s 'abort:false,junk:false'
>> /etc/malloc.conf ) the tests succeed.
>> So it looks like a bug in e2fsprogs.
> Yup, reproduced with "make post-build MALLOC_OPTIONS=J", and valgrind
> also has something to complain about, so I'll forward a report upstream.
> I haven't seen something in the "maint" branch since the release that
> looks like an obvious fix.
> This lets 11-CURRENT and redports off the hook for now.  I wasn't aware
> redports-on-11 set MALLOC_OPTIONS=J or equivalent.

I have bisected this on upstream's Git, and the failure-inducing change
is apparently 47fee2ef

I reported this in greater detail to the authors/reviewers of the patch.

Let's see what we get.  For -current/-toolchain and decke@ I consider
this closed.

Thanks to Antoine for setting me on the right track.