Hi!

Sorry for the delay to get back to you (including your private emails).
I'll answer to all at once here, I hope you don't mind :)

I'm not sure the issues you have with the 'h' letter in Midori, the
flickering you see with some applications/desktop environments or the
slim/GDM failure are related to this DRM update or the kernel video
drivers in general. I CC'd Koop Mast, in case he can help debug GDM.

You mentionned "ghost text" with nano in vt(4). Could you please file a
bug in Bugzilla with a picture of what you get? Please join a dmesg too.

However, the unkillable processes are interesting. If you can reproduce
this, could you please post the output of "procstat -kk -a" when this
happens?

--
Jean-Sébastien Pédron