On 03/10/2015 20:12, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:
On 2-10-2015 23:32, Don Lewis wrote:
On  2 Oct, Willem Jan Withagen wrote:

Hi

10.2-STABLE FreeBSD 10.2-STABLE #0 r287102: Mon Aug 24

Processor: Opteron 6812, in Supermicro H8SGL

Thusfar I have not been able to locate the "Power and Thermal Datasheet"
for the family 15h....
Perhaps need to disassemble the bios, or check other tools or OSes on
how they do this.

According to Supermicro the H8SGL supports FreeBSD 8.0 but not 9.1

Maybe you could approach Supermicro support and ask for assistance in
updating FreeBSD support - maybe for other boards as well.

Another approach is asking iXSystems, I'm pretty sure they sell
re-badged Supermicro machines.

--
FreeBSD - the place to B...Software Developing

Shane Ambler