Thank you.  For what it’s worth I was able to grab a dump after setting that
sysctl.  It looks like this maybe the culprit?

panic: _sx_xlock_hard: recursed on non-recursive sx gmbus @

Since it is to large for posting here.  I will include a link to the entire
dump on pastebin if anyone is interesting in looking at it.

In addition I did a little further testing to narrow down the issue.

I recall trying a 10.2-STABLE image that crashed as well.  I can tell you for
sure that the following releases all the way back to August have the issue for

If there is an archive of older images for CURRENT I would be happy to try
those to help further narrow down where things broke.

Joe Maloney