On 04/30/16 17:49, K. Macy wrote:
On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Pete Wright <p...@nomadlogic.org> wrote:
I recently acquired a Lenovo M900 Tiny desktop system which comes with an
intel i7-6700T Skylate CPU and Intel HD 530 graphics processor.  I am
successfully running 11-CURRENT via EFI but have three devices which I am
unable to fully utilize on current as of r298768:

1) On board Wireless reported as 'Intel Wireless 8260'

2) Audio reported as 'Sunrise Point-H HD Audio'

3) Accelerated graphics.

1 & 2 I can't help you with, although 2 may become easier as a side
effect of my current work.

I've imported DRM and i915 from 4.6-rc5 and am extending the linuxkpi
to support both with minimal changes with respect to upstream. This
update will provide support up through the unreleased Kaby Lake

Left to my own devices I anticipate having something out for test in
no sooner than 2 weeks or so, as this is just a side project. I'd
welcome assistance plugging the holes in linuxkpi and subsequent

I can frequently be found on Efnet on #freebsd-xorg.

Thanks for getting back to me on this! I'll try to sync up with you on efnet in a bit. I'm def game to help with debugging/testing - I'm afraid my C programming foo is weak but hopefully I can be useful.

i also just setup this system to generate base packages via this wiki:

i can make the resulting artifacts publicly available for wider testing as well if there is interest.

Pete Wright