On 04/30/16 17:49, K. Macy wrote:
On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 4:45 PM, Pete Wright <p...@nomadlogic.org> wrote:
I recently acquired a Lenovo M900 Tiny desktop system which comes with an
intel i7-6700T Skylate CPU and Intel HD 530 graphics processor.  I am
successfully running 11-CURRENT via EFI but have three devices which I am
unable to fully utilize on current as of r298768:

1) On board Wireless reported as 'Intel Wireless 8260'

2) Audio reported as 'Sunrise Point-H HD Audio'

3) Accelerated graphics.

1 & 2 I can't help you with, although 2 may become easier as a side
effect of my current work.

I've imported DRM and i915 from 4.6-rc5 and am extending the linuxkpi
to support both with minimal changes with respect to upstream. This
update will provide support up through the unreleased Kaby Lake
processors.

https://github.com/iotamudelta/freebsd-base-graphics/tree/drm-next-4.6

Left to my own devices I anticipate having something out for test in
no sooner than 2 weeks or so, as this is just a side project. I'd
welcome assistance plugging the holes in linuxkpi and subsequent
debugging.

I can frequently be found on Efnet on #freebsd-xorg.

Thanks for getting back to me on this! I'll try to sync up with you on efnet in a bit. I'm def game to help with debugging/testing - I'm afraid my C programming foo is weak but hopefully I can be useful.

i also just setup this system to generate base packages via this wiki:
https://wiki.freebsd.org/PkgBase

i can make the resulting artifacts publicly available for wider testing as well if there is interest.

cheers,
-pete

--
Pete Wright