On 06/27/16 13:55, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 12:38:02PM +0200, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
Hi,

I found some bugs in PKG with regard to the SAT_SOLVER environment variable.
Please find patch attached :-)

Issues fixed:
1) No need to use hash table when generating SAT rules for external solver.
Variables are already in a linear array. Fix encoding and decoding of SAT
data.
2) Endless variable loop caused pkg to crash.
3) it->inverse was checked for non-zero, while it should actually be checked
for -1 only. SAT rules produces were all negative.

How to verify:

make -C /usr/ports/math/picosat all install clean

env SAT_SOLVER=picosat pkg upgrade

--HPS

Thank you I will look into shortly

Hi Baptiste,

Are you handling this one or do you want me to create an issue at github. Thank you!

--HPS