FreeBSD_HEAD_i386 - Build #4589 - Fixed:

Build information:
Full change log:
Full build log:

Change summaries:

311601 by ngie:
Move the mibII module up so uncommenting the bridge module works

Add a note about how module ordering and dependent modules

MFC after:      1 week

311585 by ngie:
Conditionalize building libwrap support into sshd

Only build libwrap support into sshd if MK_TCP_WRAPPERS != no

This will unbreak the build if libwrap has been removed from the system

MFC after:      2 weeks
PR:             210141
Submitted by:
Differential Revision:  D9049

311584 by ngie:
Unbreak lib/libsysdecode after r311568 by decoding MSG_MORETOCOME flag
in msgflags

MFC after:      1 month
X-MFC with:     r311568
Pointyhat to:   jhb
Reported by:    cy
Submitted by:   Michael Butler <>
Sponsored by:   Dell EMC Isilon

311583 by adrian:
[net80211] add syncflags methods for the VHT flags configuration.

I missed this in my last commit.  Pointy hat to me.