On 06.09.17 17:45, tech-lists wrote:
On 06/09/2017 16:23, Jan Bramkamp wrote:
I'm running OpenBSD 6.1 (with two virtual CPU cores) as bhyve guest on
FreeBSD 11.1. The only problem I encountered is that it requires an
external grub bootloader because the OpenBSD EFI boot code is
incompatible with the bhyve EFI boot ROM.
Hi,

Which external grub bootloader did you use? Was it sysutils/grub2-bhyve ?
I use the sysutils/grub2-bhyve port to load the OpenBSD kernel and runit for process supervision to keep the bhyve guest running unless the bhyve exit code signals an intend to perform shutdown. This allows the VMs to reboot themselves.