In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Mike Smith writes:
: > In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Mike Smith writes:
: > : Watch out - some USB modems are also WinModems.
: >
: > usb tty and modems aren't supported, as far as I know.
:
: They're "nearly" there, AFAIR.  I sent Nick some code a while back that
: addressed the last problem I understood he had.

I'll have to ask him about it then.

: You pull them apart and look at the chipset inside.  There are a number
: of chipsets from eg. ST that take an isochronous audio stream.

Yuck.  Where's that air sickness bag...

Warner